About Me

An Escapist close to the world.

Sunday 5 June 2011


Because if I dwell in negative thoughts, I cheat out on today,
everyday you are being called upon from the presentness, the moment that already is 'now' and I sincerely would not want to miss out on the wonderful things that might come my way just because I am absent with focusing on shattered pieces of past or of the fragment fibers of this imperfect life, there is beauty in imperfections that you realize once they are embraced. And to embrace life, you shall take it as it comes, because what I've learned is that there is always something beautiful in store for me.

Oh, and now I am on Pinterest, still figuring it out but I love it,
More colorful than Tumblr even, also less personal.

Aside note: I want to be a mom of black kids. I love black kids especially boys.

4 comments:

Nahla said...

I don't know why you're on my mind those days like every freakin Sec.
I'm just checking if you're okay?

Dinah. said...

Not really.
I need YOU.
I miss you.
That's why.

Nahla said...

Well, I do Miss you too!
What's wrong?

Sara said...

This is such a beautiful post! (I loved it, honestly)