About Me

An Escapist close to the world.

Thursday 25 February 2010

I have learned that everybody can change and grow and whenever they wish if holding the other variables constant. I have come to know that with my little words I can change someone's life and shape someone's mind and to a BETTER forever I can change the course of human history she told me that today, she also said "Don't ever give up on what you're after ..." her words fed my dreams (she does miraculous goodies too...oh mom). I also know that love does miracles, if humans can only flay from themselves their attachment to materialism every other conflict shall dissolve.
I can't explain why I don't articulate like before, but I can tell you that I am always in a rush, always out of time, always busy so I think whats the point of articulating when I can actually throw my point in few lines ?

4 comments:

Sara said...

perfectly put in words..honestly

marquez said...

i think any one can change if he or she want that because i think we make our destiney

georgia b. said...

i was happy to discover a new reader in you by the comment you left.

thank you so much for leaving it, too.

your blog is great! very good writing and fun or though-provoking musings. so glad you stopped by.

have a great rest of your weekend.

~georgia

Spark said...

I'm for to the point writing Dina. We don't have time as writers or even readers to articulate.
Liked ur thoughts :)