About Me

An Escapist close to the world.

Friday 5 November 2010

Here is to FRIDAY !!


I often started not to care any longer about what others might be thinking of me .. I don't even bother myself trying to correct their own perceivings of anything related to me or how I am doing with my life or me with them or even in fight between me and them .. and I don't know if that is wise or not .. I feel sometimes as if I transcended my egotism .. and that in itself makes me proud. and STRONG !!
But it just is the way things are getting now..
I feel that the world needs more of tolerance and less of negative energy and less of negative thoughts.

I feel very rich on a spiritual level. To love everyone. To smile at strangers and sing aloud in my car to beat the traffic.

3 comments:

Nahla said...

I love you .

Dinah. said...

=)
*Kissez*

Sara said...

I love Fridays, I can't wait till tomorrow <3