About Me

An Escapist close to the world.

Thursday 28 April 2011

I have been fretting over regrets these days. I am giving myself a hard time trying to make consistency of my past to the present. I believe I haven't changed, I only grew up to the person I am supposed to be. Uttering myself and who's around me in the process. I lost many friends all along the way, I am not sad.
I am only a human who wants to live on a land where culture won't matter nor religion nor language even, but just thoughts and needs and dreams and feelings. Because I don't do 'definitions' and I want to receive the same treatment, from the world. I want fairness and modesty and wisdom. I want tolerance perching the souls. And I want to be free,
from social expectations or anyone who puts limitations..
I want to drink coffee less and less.

No comments: