About Me

An Escapist close to the world.

Saturday, 1 January 2011


We are but layers and layers of sentiments beneath the flesh beneath the bones.
We are but particles and sub-atomic particles of beingness and consciousness.
I, myself, owe you not but my feelings. My whispers. My thoughts. My words.

I am in pain. Because I am affected. I'd rather be sad than to feel less.

And I don't want to feel less. I don't want to feel less.

I dwell, because I am hurt. And it's okay to be hurt for I am but an infinite being. I take my time to recover. And (LEARN).

Those stitches speak not but for my journeys and souls-voyages.

I am a human.

1 comment:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

This blog is fun to explore, through other countries' culture, people and nature. Come see the pictures euvon blog and tell all your friends know why you should visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag to rise higher in my blog. Merry began in 2011 years! Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland