About Me

An Escapist close to the world.

Monday 15 February 2010

one of things I do love about life along with the intensity of other things I love densely about my life is when I receive a text of magical words encouraging me to go on, just ted pretty words come to you out of nowhere out of someone you've never expected them having you in their minds in that beautiful way...today I received two of those a thing that left me blushing smiling and in a maze of words. thank you for your kind words. thank you.

3 comments:

marquez said...

i thinks you deserve that
im U571

Yasmine said...

I am doing my best not to be that gloomy! just pray for me (:
AND, I miss you!
AND, I am glad someone randomly made your day, you deserve the best xx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It's amazing how much a kind word can get you moving!